Chinese cupping massage105.00 zł
Chinese cups are a special kind of vacuum cup made of rubber, which allows them to be placed on just about any area of the body, regardless of the surface shape. The masseur individually sets the level of suction in consultation with the client; as a result, the treatment is totally pain-free and adapted to the individual’s pain threshold.
The way the massage is carried out depends on the size of the cups – the larger ones are placed on the joint and more muscled areas, while the smaller ones are placed in more sensitive areas. The back is generally the most common place to put them, but if the massage is for cosmetic purposes (for example, anti-cellulite), the cups can be placed on the buttocks, thighs and arms. With warm hands, the masseur gently rubs oil into the body in order for the cups to be repositioned easily without causing any pain. Next, the cups are held by suction to the skin to massage the body, and are gently moved around in movements which copy the rolling action of a deep tissue massage.
As a preventive treatment, a Chinese cupping massage should be carried out at least once a week. Regular visits can help maintain you in good health for years, as the massages will increase your immunity levels, improve the blood and lymph circulation and treat a wide range of conditions such as joint problems, muscle pain and even inflammatory conditions and infections. Chinese cupping massages are ideal for removing all kinds of energy blockages, and can bring relief and soothing to all kinds of conditions by energising and heating the appropriate parts of the body. When the cup is placed in a specific part of the body, energy levels are rebalanced in the affected areas – most commonly tense muscles or aching joints. The massage brings a total feeling of calm and complete relaxation, and is perfect for those suffering from stress, overwork, who have a sedentary lifestyle or who have just done some intensive, tiring exercise.
Chinese cupping massages also have cosmetic applications, as anti-cellulite or lymphatic drainage treatments. A Chinese cupping massage stimulates the circulation, helps the body rid itself of waste metabolic products and aids in the detox process. Since the metabolic rate is raised, levels of fat correspondingly drop.
Online booking is not possible!
In order to plan the treatment, PLEASE CONTACT US by phone or e-mail.
+48 91 359 44 00
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- general weakness
- musculoskeletal diseases
- conditions following physical exertion
- joint and muscle pains, pains of other origin
- Increased muscle tension
- poor posture
- fatigue, exhaustion, sleep deprivation
- immune system stimulation
- body sculpting
- “spider veins”
- pregnancy or menstruation
- skin complaints
- varicous veins
- vascular problems
- high blood pressure
- any inflammatory condition
- high temperature or fever
- infectious diseases
- haematomas, aneurysms, angiomas
- psychological conditions