The dry sauna means harmony of shape, light and sound. By using the latest technology, you can choose from hot, dry air or a gentle bath with herbal scents, accompanied by the perfect lighting, whether it be calming blue or refreshing green.
In our sauna can stay up to 20 people at once!
It’s been proved that regular sessions in the sauna help improve and maintain physical conditioning. The high temperatures over a short space of time help liquidate tension in the body, and sweating is an effective detox. Remember to cool yourself down afterwards with a cold shower or a quick visit to the snow chamber.
Staying in the Wellness Zone does not require a reservation!
Check price list: /en/your-relaxation-zone/wellness-zone/pricelist
A virtual tour of the Wellness Zone: http://wirtualna-wycieczka.spabaltica.pl
While staying in the Wellness Zone one should wear a swimsuit and clean pool shoes.
Towel rent - 8 zł
Children may use the Wellness Zone every day (there is no minimum age limit) but ONLY when accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
Parents with a child may use the facilities at the Wellness Zone subject to the following conditions:
- the parent/legal guardian must sign a declaration (as with treatments) at the Spa reception prior to
entering the Wellness Zone
- while in the Wellness Zone, the child will be accompanied at all times by a parent/legal guardian
- improvement in the skin’s appearance
- the need to relax the muscles
- the need to cleanse the body
- the need to improve immunity
- chronic rheumatic diseases
- hypertension (early-stage)
- post-traumatic musculoskeletal conditions
- acute acne
- chronic inflammation of the reproductive organs