Slimming anti-cellulite massage89 zł
An intensive massage of the thighs, hips and buttocks, aimed at those fighting problem ‘orange peel skin’, who would like to improve their figure and lose inches off their hips and thighs. The massage involves intensive rubbing, kneading and patting, using special massage tools: a bamboo stick and wooden rollers. These specific massage techniques give excellent slimming and shaping results.
- improved nutrition and oxygenation of the tissues
- acceleration in metabolic processes
- breakdown of fat tissues
- strengthening of connective tissue
- firming and regeneration of the skin
For best results, a slimming and shaping massage should be combined with an exercise programme and a healthy diet.
+48 91 359 44 00
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- general weakness
- musculoskeletal diseases
- conditions following physical exertion
- joint and muscle pains, pains of other origin
- Increased muscle tension
- poor posture
- fatigue, exhaustion, sleep deprivation
- immune system stimulation
- body sculpting
- pregnancy or menstruation
- skin complaints
- varicous veins
- vascular problems
- high blood pressure
- any inflammatory condition
- high temperature or fever
- infectious diseases
- haematomas, aneurysms, angiomas
- psychological conditions