Honey massage115.00 zł
Honey massage is the original method in manual therapy.
Massage is very strong and intensive. Recommended mainly for women.
The honey massage has a wide range of application!
- works positively on the nervous system
- reduces fatigue
- stabilizes sleep
- removes pain and inflammation in joints
- post-traumatic spinal injuries or muscles
- eliminates neuralgia
Honey massage is often connected with rehabilitative treatments or other treatments to improve health.
A partial massage is carried out on the back or thighs and consists of the following stages:
- an initial cappucino scrub
- honey massage
- finishing off with a seaweed sculpting cream
Online booking is not possible!
In order to plan the treatment, PLEASE CONTACT US by phone or e-mail.
+48 91 359 44 00
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- general weakness
- musculoskeletal diseases
- conditions following physical exertion
- joint and muscle pains, pains of other origin
- Increased muscle tension
- poor posture
- fatigue, exhaustion, sleep deprivation
- immune system stimulation
- body sculpting
- pregnancy or menstruation
- skin complaints
- varicous veins
- vascular problems
- high blood pressure
- any inflammatory condition
- high temperature or fever
- infectious diseases
- haematomas, aneurysms, angiomas
- psychological conditions