Face, neck and head massage99 zł
Clients call this massage “positive energy”. This massage is the result of many years’ experience in facial massage.
The Spa therapist moves very subtly in time with the client’s breathing.
Getting a massage technique right is not an easy thing to do, and beauty therapists have to undergo long training sessions in specialist centres to learn correct massage techniques, in places such as France, Switzerland or Italy. Following the training course, participants are awarded certificates entitling them to perform treatments and massages particular to a certain cosmetic company (these companies are, of course, keen to promote their own massages as a symbol of their quality).
Our face, neck and head massage combines the best of a range of techniques: the classic face massage, Ajurveda, and Lomi Lomi Nui, with lymphatic drainage.
10 years’ experience in the beauty industry and numerous training sessions in massage techniques have led to the creation of our own special massage, containing elements of many world-class massages.
+48 91 359 44 00
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- general weakness
- conditions following physical exertion
- joint and muscle pains, pains of other origin
- increased muscle tension
- fatigue, exhaustion, sleep deprivation
- immune system stimulation
- pregnancy or menstruation
- skin complaints
- varicous veins
- vascular problems
- high blood pressure
- any inflammatory condition
- high temperature or fever
- infectious diseases
- haematomas, aneurysms, angiomas
- psychological conditions