Cocoa butter massage146.00 zł
Cocoa butter has the same consistency as hard, brittle butter, but has a lovely chocolaty scent!
Its ingredients are very well tolerated by the skin and easily absorbed. It contains antioxidants which neutralise the effects of free radicals, and is rich in vitamins, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, fatty acid glycerides and plant sterols. As a result, the butter softens, moisturises, nourishes, regenerates and protects the skin.
Online booking is not possible!
In order to plan the treatment, PLEASE CONTACT US by phone or e-mail.
+48 91 359 44 00
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- general weakness
- musculoskeletal diseases
- conditions following physical exertion
- joint and muscle pains, pains of other origin
- Increased muscle tension
- poor posture
- fatigue, exhaustion, sleep deprivation
- immune system stimulation
- body sculpting
- pregnancy or menstruation
- skin complaints
- varicous veins
- vascular problems
- high blood pressure
- any inflammatory condition
- high temperature or fever
- infectious diseases
- haematomas, aneurysms, angiomas
- psychological conditions