Express treatments for kids95 zł
Quick ‘n’ easy facials:
- Brightening Mask
A short treatment for sensitive skin with redness.
- Cleansing Mask
The treatment will leave your skin radiant and fresh-looking.
- Moisturizing Mask
The moisturising mask is a short treatment consisting of a cleansing tonic, a scrub and a refreshing mask.
Where children are to have a treatment, the written consent of a parent or legal guardian is required. This must be provided before the treatment, at the spa reception.
Please note: The parent/legal guardian must accompany the child to the spa in person, sign the declaration that they consent to the procedure, and collect the child in person following the treatment.
+48 91 359 44 00
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require prior telephone appointment.
- Please note: The parent/legal guardian must accompany the child to the spa in person, sign the declaration that they consent to the procedure, and collect the child in person following the treatment.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.