Ultrasound with ampoule – nourishing or moisturizingPrices from: 160.00 zł
Your facial skin is the most exposed to the effects of the weather such as sunlight, moisture and wind. Spending time in air-conditioned rooms does nothing for your skin’s condition and appearance either. As a result, you need professional facial treatments to improve both your skin’s appearance and condition, and above all to restore the right level of hydration and nourishment. Ultrasound in combination with a nourishing ampoule is just the energy boost your facial skin needs.
Ultrasound waves are a pain-free, non-invasive way to get the skin’s molecules vibrating gently, creating warmth and thereby increasing the permeability of the cell membranes. As a result, the skin is better able to absorb nourishing beauty products and the active ingredients can reach right down into the skin’s deepest layers.
During the long hot summer, come to our Spa for a new treatment – a combination of ultrasound with ampoule – and get a hot summer discount!
The treatment comprises:
- interview, makeup removal
- skin evaluation, ampoule selection
- facial scrub
- ampoule with hyaluronic acid
- finishing cream
Hyaluronic acid makes up more than 50% of the skin’s intercellular space. Its main effect is to moisturise. Unfortunately, as we age, the amount of hyaluronic acid falls away drastically, so that after the age of 40 the amount of acid is less than half it was. The skin loses its firmness and elasticity, and wrinkles form, and as a result of the loss of acid, the skin loses its ability to retain water. One molecule of acid binds around 250 molecules of water. If the levels of this vital element reduce, the effects of ageing become ever more visible.
The effects of ultrasound:
- moisturising, firming, revitalising, tightening the skin
- reducing roughness and irritation
- strengthening the skin’s deep layers
- transporting nourishing ingredients and removing toxins
- fighting free radicals, delaying the skin’s ageing processes
Your skin will look glowing and radiant!
Suggested frequency of treatments: a series of 4-6 treatments (1 treatment once a week), with follow-up treatments once a month.
The recommended number of treatments, depending on skin type, is from 4 to 10 visits. Baltica Wellness & Spa offers high quality treatments in comfortable surroundings at attractive prices.
When you purchase a beauty treatment, get a beauty consultation and skin diagnosis FREE!
60 – 80 minutes
Online booking is not possible!
In order to plan the treatment, PLEASE CONTACT US by phone or e-mail.
+48 91 359 44 00
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- cancerous tumours or conditions following their removal
- blood clotting disorders
- circulatory insufficiency
- heart arrhythmia
- a pacemaker
- peripheral circulatory disorders
- deep vein thrombosis
- acute inflammatory conditions and fever
- general ill health
- unfinished bone growth
- conditions following radiotherapy
- metal objects and implants in the body