Microdermabrasion (corundum)Prices from: 160 zł
A combination of microdermabrasion with special active ingredients which work at cell level in your skin.
Treatment is a involving controlled microdermabrasion, where excess rough skin is removed to give your skin cells an energy boost. The active ingredients and vitamins are absorbed deep into the skin, resulting in a high regenerative effect and bringing your skin under perfect control.
Recommended for skins needing:
- deep cleansing
A controlled microdermabrasion treatment is an innovative technology for performing gentle exfoliation using a device which aims to improve the skin’s functionality. The machine uses a compressor and pump to create a vacuum and spray a jet of crystals, combining abrasion with suction to peel off the outer skin layer, which is then deposited in a separate container.
Both the thickness of the skin and the intensity of the treatment (depth of exfoliation) are evaluated and chosen on an individual basis, ensuring that this is an extremely safe procedure. It gives fantastic results, with the complexion visibly brighter and smoother, and is suitable for people of all ages.
When you purchase a beauty treatment, get a beauty consultation and skin diagnosis FREE!
60 – 100 minutes
+48 91 359 44 00
- You must have a consultation before taking this treatment.
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Directly after the treatment:
- do not sunbathe for 28 days
- during the summer, make sure you use suncream with a high SPF
- avoid chlorinated water (i.e. swimming pools) for approx.7 days, to avoid infection
- try to drink at least 11 litres of water per day which will make your skin even more supple
After the treatment you should avoid:
- rough sponges for washing your face
- chemical hair-removal creams
- astringent scrubs or peels (including chemical)