Chocolate ritual – an aromatic ritual that stimulates the senses210.00 zł
An aromatic wellness ritual to stimulate the senses.
Put yourself in an instant good mood with the unique aroma of hot chocolate. Find yourself relaxing as the chocolate stimulates the production of endorphins – the happiness hormones. With real cocoa butter in the massage, your skin will be perfectly nourished and strengthened, and the effects of ageing will be reduced. Chocolate also has proven slimming and anti-cellulite properties.
- nourished skin
- delay in the ageing process
- renewal of hydrolipid film
- smooth, supple skin
- improved microcirculation
- soothed, calmed skin
- regeneration of dry skin
- a healthy complexion
- improvement in mood
The chocolate ritual is an amazing journey through a land of chocolate both for our bodies and our senses!
Online booking is not possible!
In order to plan the treatment, PLEASE CONTACT US by phone or e-mail.
+48 91 359 44 00
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- excess body fat
- loss of firmness
- need for deep relaxation
- pregnancy or menstruation
- skin complaints
- varicous veins
- vascular problems
- high blood pressure
- any inflammatory condition
- high temperature or fever
- infectious diseases
- haematomas, aneurysms, angiomas
- psychological conditions