The main attraction at BALTICA Wellness & Spa is its 3 jacuzzis, which combine a relaxing bath with a hydromassage. It is the largest room in the whole Wellness Zone!
Come into our open area with its spacious jacuzzis, where you can relax to the sound of bubbling water as your skin is given a gentle hydromassage.
Staying in the Wellness Zone does not require a reservation
Check price list: /en/your-relaxation-zone/wellness-zone/pricelist
A virtual tour of the Wellness Zone: http://wirtualna-wycieczka.spabaltica.pl
While staying in the Wellness Zone one should wear a swimsuit and clean pool shoes.
Towel rent - 8 zł
Children may use the Wellness Zone every day (there is no minimum age limit) but ONLY when accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
Parents with a child may use the facilities at the Wellness Zone subject to the following conditions:
- the parent/legal guardian must sign a declaration (as with treatments) at the Spa reception prior to
entering the Wellness Zone
- while in the Wellness Zone, the child will be accompanied at all times by a parent/legal guardian
- metabolic disorders (obesity)
- chronic arthritis and periarthritis
- congestive heart failure
- tendency to bleed
- acute-phase medical conditions
The Wellness Zone may not be used by those with:
- infectious diseases
- skin diseases
- open wounds