Mineral nourishing massage146.00 zł
Magnesium is the most desirable mineral of the 21st century! It conditions over 300 reactions taking place in our body. Responsible, among others for: processing proteins, sugars or fats from which the body draws energy, thus providing fuel for the brain and raw materials for building and regenerating tissues.
Magnesium is essential for the proper development and functioning of the nervous and muscular systems!
Extremely sensual, delicate, wax gel used for body massage restores the body’s balance, rejuvenates the skin, and provides plenty of energy from sea magnesium and calcium.
Mineral massage is especially recommended for people who are stressed (mentally or physically) and overworked. Additionally, it leaves the skin soft, smooth and moisturized.
Online booking is not possible!
In order to plan the treatment, PLEASE CONTACT US by phone or e-mail.
+48 91 359 44 00
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- general weakness
- musculoskeletal diseases
- conditions following physical exertion
- joint and muscle pains, pains of other origin
- Increased muscle tension
- poor posture
- fatigue, exhaustion, sleep deprivation
- immune system stimulation
- body sculpting
- pregnancy or menstruation
- skin complaints
- varicous veins
- vascular problems
- high blood pressure
- any inflammatory condition
- high temperature or fever
- infectious diseases
- haematomas, aneurysms, angiomas
- psychological conditions