Mango butter massage165.00 zł
Mango butter contains nutrients derived from the four most important natural ingredients. The most important is organic shea butter, which has been enriched with healing beeswax, grape seed oil and avocado oil with excellent nourishing properties.
Perfectly moisturizes the skin and prevents its aging process!
Thanks to its velvety consistency, the butter spreads perfectly on the skin and penetrates it quickly, providing comprehensive skin protection against adverse external factors (wind, cold and sun).
The massage deeply relaxes and nourishes the skin, and the mango scent remains on the skin for a long time after the treatment!
+48 607 751 329
Online booking is not possible!
In order to plan the procedure, CONTACT US by phone or e-mail.
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- skin exposed to adverse external factors
- immune system stimulation
- pregnancy or menstruation
- skin complaints
- varicous veins
- vascular problems
- high blood pressure
- any inflammatory condition
- high temperature or fever
- infectious diseases
- haematomas, aneurysms, angiomas
- psychological conditions