Blue Lagoon – Polynesian ritual159.00 zł
The ritual relieves the symptoms of stress and fatigue, and also supports the work and regeneration of muscles!
During the treatment, ingredients containing minerals and elements from sea water are used. The skin receives all the elements for complete relaxation, giving you energy.
The ritual provides a unique wealth of minerals and has a regenerating effect by stimulating cellular metabolism!
Mineral peeling with sea salt crystals and coconut oil, included in the ritual, intensively cleanses the skin of the whole body. It compensates for the loss of calcium and magnesium. The peeling nourishes, smoothes and softens the epidermis. The elements and minerals contained in the oil have the ability to replenish the minerals in the body.
The ritual leaves the skin soft, smooth and moisturized!
Online booking is not possible!
In order to plan the treatment, PLEASE CONTACT US by phone or e-mail.
+48 91 359 44 00
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- skin requiring cleansing
- skin lacking energy
- skin requiring nourishment and regeneration
- pregnancy or menstruation
- skin complaints
- varicous veins
- vascular problems
- high blood pressure
- any inflammatory condition
- high temperature or fever
- infectious diseases
- haematomas, aneurysms, angiomas
- psychological conditions