Velvet Smoothness Ritual – moisturizing and nourishing ritual229.00 zł
The perfect treatment for dry, impure, hypoxic skins with high levels of toxins and fatty deposits, visible cellulite and a loss of suppleness!
The treatment restores and protects the skin, providing intensive and long-lasting moisturising, reduces cellulite and its symptoms, nourishes and oxygenates the cells, improves blood circulation by stimulating natural cleansing and draining mechanisms, strengthens the skin, replenishes minerals, smoothes, firms and tones, has antioxidant properties and is deeply relaxing.
This fruity pleasure for your body will also give your skin a nutritious treat!
The aim of the treatment is above all to moisturise and oxygenate your skin. Its properties are optimised by the watermelon extract, a treasure trove of micronutrients, vitamins, folic acid and beta carotene.
Stages of the treatment:
- whole-body scrub
- whole body watermelon mask
- whole-body watermelon butter massage
Using watermelon butter in a massage helps you relax and reduces cellulite. It gives the skin a boost of vitamins, unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants, and also provides deep-down moisturizing, improves the circulation and strengthens and nourishes the skin to leave you feeling all-over great.
With its antioxidant properties, Velvet Smoothness is the ideal treatment at any time of year!
This treatment is highly popular because it smoothes, firms and moisturises the skin, right through to the deepest layers of the epidermis. It nourishes and oxygenates the cells, improves blood circulation and stimulates the body’s natural cleansing and draining mechanisms.
Online booking is not possible!
In order to plan the treatment, PLEASE CONTACT US by phone or e-mail.
+48 91 359 44 00
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- dry skin at any time of the year (sun exposure, solarium, CO, air conditioning)
- skin contaminated with oxygenated large amount of toxins and deposits (eg. smoker)
- loss of elasticity and skin flexibility.
- malaise due to fatigue and stress.
- pregnancy or menstruation
- skin complaints
- varicous veins
- vascular problems
- high blood pressure
- any inflammatory condition
- high temperature or fever
- infectious diseases
- haematomas, aneurysms, angiomas
- psychological conditions