Morrocan Ritual Rassoul95.00 zł
Combines the four elements: water, fire, earth and air and provides an incredible body and mind experience. In accordance with the thousand-year-old Oriental tradition, the entire body is covered with mud which, through warmth generated during the massage, eliminates dead skin cells. The massage strengthens the subcutaneous tissue, reduces muscle tension and speeds up the metabolism.
Description of ritual:
Before entering the booth, your entire body is covered with nourishing clay. After entering the Rassoul steam booth, the Spa Therapist will start the following programme:
- Stage I – hot dry air blows into the steam booth, which dries the clay and allows the nourishing ingredients to sink deep into the skin.
- Stage II – the air gently changes into warm steam and the clay starts to wash away; during this time it is recommended you perform an all-over body scrub, gently massaging the clay into your hands, feet and neck area.
- Stage III – to finish the mud bath, you are sprayed with a fine, warm mist which rinses and cleanses the body.
- Stage IV – the cycle finishes with stars twinkling on the ceiling, as if you were really under a starry Moroccan sky.
The ritual ends when the yellow light is turned on again. After the ritual it is recommended you take a shower at the entrance to the booth.
The Rassoul ritual:
- loosens and relaxes the muscles
- removes harmful substances from your body
- clears your respiratory tract with its essential oils and steam
- widens your blood vessels, pumps blood to the muscles and around your body
- fights the tiredness, tension and stress due to daily life
- restores physical and mental wellbeing
Online booking is not possible!
In order to plan the treatment, PLEASE CONTACT US by phone or e-mail.
+48 91 359 44 00
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- skin requiring cleansing
- skin lacking energy
- skin requiring nourishment and regeneration
- pregnancy or menstruation
- skin complaints
- varicous veins
- vascular problems
- high blood pressure
- any inflammatory condition
- high temperature or fever
- infectious diseases
- haematomas, aneurysms, angiomas
- psychological conditions