Endermology ClassicPrices from: 149 zł
The latest “Cellu M6® Keymodule i” brings beauty, therapeutic, and sport Endermologie® treatments to the body.
The treatment gives great results in the fight against cellulite, shaping the body and bringing not also aesthetically-pleasing effects but also physiological results.
Using special pressurised rollers, the massage relaxes the tissue, stimulates the lymphatic and vascular system, decreases water retention, eliminates toxins and improves the metabolism. With its revolutionary interchangeable treatment heads and unique range of applications, such as smoothing and firming, the treatment is recommended for all skin types.
When you purchase a beauty treatment, get a beauty consultation and skin diagnosis FREE!
For single treatments, it’s necessary to purchase an endermologie suit!
+48 91 359 44 00
- You must have a consultation before taking this treatment.
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- progressive neoplastic disease (except for written medical indications)
- lanticoagulant therapy
- vascular skin
- blood disease
- places subjected to plastic surgery (for 6 months)
- skin lesions and wounds
- keloids, hypertrophic scar, or fresh scar
- inguinal or abdominal hernia
- lipoma, raised moles, hemangioma
- injections with filler (for 3 weeks at the injection site)
- punctures, subcutaneous implants
- lifting with the use of gold and serrated threads