Acai berry body scrub85.00 zł
This treatment is suitable for all skin types, especially those in need of some intensive moisturising.
The active ingredients in the scrub are Acai berries along with ground coconut husks.
- removes dead cells
- improves absorption of active ingredients
- stimulates micro-circulation
- intensively moisturises
- envelops the body in the fresh scent of lime, flower petals and white musk
This moisturising treatment with its anxiety-soothing scent, nervous tension-reducing and anti-depressant properties is suitable for all skin types, but in particular dull and dry complexions. A well-hydrated skin can function properly, and is a highly important part of its care.
With the gentle scrubbing action, the micro-circulation in the epidermis is stimulated and rough skin is exfoliated, leaving the skin refreshed, radiant and full of natural energy.
Online booking is not possible!
In order to plan the treatment, PLEASE CONTACT US by phone or e-mail.
+48 91 359 44 00
- Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
- All treatments / exercise sessions require reservation.
- If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
- In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
- We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- oily skin
- grey, rough, poorly oxygenated skin
- skin in need of stimulation and regeneration
- skin with discolourations
- saggy and tired skin
- skin allergies
- cold sores
- pregnancy and lactation
- bacterial infections
- viral infections
- radiotherapy and chemotherapy
- heart diseases
- a tendency for keloids