The Caldarium was originally the hot area of the Roman baths, maintained at a temperature of 43ºC - 45ºC. While this may seem hot, the Caldarium will gently care for and regenerate the skin with its cleansing action.
Staying in the Wellness Zone does not require a reservation!
Check price list: /en/your-relaxation-zone/wellness-zone/pricelist
A virtual tour of the Wellness Zone: http://wirtualna-wycieczka.spabaltica.pl
While staying in the Wellness Zone one should wear a swimsuit and clean pool shoes.
Towel rent - 8 zł
Children may use the Wellness Zone every day (there is no minimum age limit) but ONLY when accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
Parents with a child may use the facilities at the Wellness Zone subject to the following conditions:
- the parent/legal guardian must sign a declaration (as with treatments) at the Spa reception prior to
entering the Wellness Zone
- while in the Wellness Zone, the child will be accompanied at all times by a parent/legal guardian
- metabolic disorders (obesity)
- chronic arthritis and periarthritis
- congestive heart failure
- tendency to bleed
- acute-phase medical conditions