Laser vascular lesion reduction
Non-invasive laser treatments for vascular lesion and advanced stage of varicose veins removals.
The NannoLight gives you the broadest possible range of treatment options with its choices of system parameters including adjustable pulse duration, pulse train option, and built-in epidermal cooling. This unique combination allows for effective treatments without the discomfort and complications associated with many other laser devices.
To get the correct results follow a series of IPL treatments. The number of treatments is determined individually with Cosmetology.
You must have a consultation before taking this treatment.
Multipass for 5 treatments for the price of 4!
When you purchase a beauty treatment, get a beauty consultation and skin diagnosis FREE!
Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
All treatments / exercise sessions require prior telephone appointment.
If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Before the treatment:
- one month before your treatment date, stop removing hair including the follicle (e.g. with an epilator or wax)
- your skin should not have a deep tan prior to the procedure, so please avoid tanning either in natural sunlight or on a sunbed
- you should also avoid self-tanning creams, products containing retinol, light-sensitive medications and lotions, and any kind of exfoliating scrubs.
- Immediately before the treatment you should shave using a razor.
After the treatment:
- do not tan the treated area for a minimum of 14 days
- do not use exfoliating scrubs for a minimum of 7 days
- use an SPF 50 sunblock