The Snow Chamber is a fascinating experience for those who love to cool right down after a sauna. Improve your circulation and your breathing with this year-round winter wonderland!
There’s nothing more refreshing after a hot sauna than a quick trip to the Snow Chamber with its invigorating temperature of -15° C. Feel as though you’ve stepped straight outside into an Arctic landscape among the frozen rocks, icicles and snow. There’s no more natural way to cool off!.
Go in after a session in the sauna or baths to experience a whole range of health benefits including:
- improved blood circulation
- reduction in muscle tension
- increased immunity
- improved metabolism
- fast pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties
At mondays Snow Chamber is closed.
Staying in the Wellness Zone does not require a reservation!
Check price list: /en/your-relaxation-zone/wellness-zone/pricelist
A virtual tour of the Wellness Zone: http://wirtualna-wycieczka.spabaltica.pl
While staying in the Wellness Zone one should wear a swimsuit and clean pool shoes.
Towel rent - 6 zł
Children may use the Wellness Zone every day (there is no minimum age limit) but ONLY when accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
Parents with a child may use the facilities at the Wellness Zone subject to the following conditions:
- the parent/legal guardian must sign a declaration (as with treatments) at the Spa reception prior to
entering the Wellness Zone
- while in the Wellness Zone, the child will be accompanied at all times by a parent/legal guardian
- metabolic disorders (obesity)
- chronic arthritis and periarthritis
- congestive heart failure
- tendency to bleed
- acute-phase medical conditions
- using after a heavy meal