A sugar and salt body exfoliating treatment using organically-certified natural products.
Revives and restores radiance with the exfoliating properties of sea salt and cane sugar, enriched with natural lemon, grapefruit, mandarin and rosemary essential oils. While your senses are bathed in the aromas of the oils, your skin will become silky smooth, nourished and moisturised by sunflower oil and natural vitamin E.
The scrub contains:
- salt and cane sugar to exfoliate the skin
- sunflower oil - strengthens the epidermal barrier, softens and smoothes the skin.
- natural vitamin E - counters the skin’s ageing process and protects it from the environment
- plant emollients - hydrate
- grapefruit oil - tones and stimulates circulation
- lemon oil - improves blood circulation, reduces cellulite, cleanses the skin and closes the pores
- mandarin oil - antiseptic, sedative, tonic properties
- rosemary oil - boosts, tones and stimulates
Total treatment time includes: preparation and the treatment itself and short downtime period following the treatment.
All treatments / exercise sessions require prior telephone appointment.
If you are unable to come to your session, please call us to cancel.
In order to ensure the highest level of comfort and service, we kindly ask that you arrive at Baltica Wellness & Spa 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This is the time the treatment is due to start. Early arrival ensures that all the formalities necessary (such as completing forms on the first visit) can be completed and you can prepare yourself calmly for your session. That way, you’ll get the most from your treatment or visit.
We also request that you set your mobile phone to silent for the duration of your treatment, in order to ensure that you benefit most from the relaxing and soothing environment at the Spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- oily skin
- grey, rough, poorly oxygenated skin
- skin in need of stimulation and regeneration
- skin with discolourations
- saggy and tired skin
- skin allergies
- cold sores
- pregnancy and lactation
- bacterial infections
- viral infections
- radiotherapy and chemotherapy
- heart diseases
- a tendency for keloids